Other Blogs to follow:

Style sense blog


Follow me on Twitter: @DavidKishere

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Summer transformation

Well, Spring is upon us all officially and unofficially in some still colder climates a bit further north of the Equator.  Nevertheless this week I will embark upon a journey to slim down for this fantastic beach season ahead of us all here in the Sunshine State (Florida).

My current weight is at ~215 pounds.  My ultimate goal is to breach the 200 pounds resistance line in my index of weight.  I've been trending sideways between 220-210 for too long now and it is time for a major sell off and a correction before another build up takes place to inflate my waist line for the Winter time.  Therefore, I welcome the public to join me in my task of self discipline which may be tough to master, but I will try my hardest to do it.

The first major milestone will be to reach 205lbs.  This will be a grand moment in this journey south to slimville.  Once there newer and potentially more aggressive goals will be set for the resistance line breaking.

Posts will consist of workout summaries and energy levels and general gibberish about my endeavor.  Pictures will be posted for progress purposes with perhaps some videos in between.  Let's see how things turn out.

Tomorrow will be the first set of pictures.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment