Other Blogs to follow:

Style sense blog


Follow me on Twitter: @DavidKishere

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday Workout (Dumbbells) 03 - 06 - 2012 - Oviedo

Dan hit the gym again tonight and did an extremely good job without my presence there. By the end of this week I hope to normalize my schedule again so that by tomorrow and Friday I'm there for Dan to train him instead of being an absentee trainer.

He commented that the workout felt good and solid. Unfortunately, since I was not present he made a couple of mistakes with regard to using a couple of machines. I cannot judge his form since I was not there. After some scrutiny concerning the repetitions he posted along with the weight used below, he will need to change those for the next lower body workout. I will brief him on that on Friday evening at the Gym. I hope to literally walk him through the entire workout then and make his legs scream for mercy (no homo). Hopefully I'll remedy these issues by then. Other than these deviations, he once again impressed me.

Here is his work out below:

Decline Abdominal Sit Ups - 2 sets - 10, 8 reps - Body Weight (BW)

Decline Leg Raises - 2 sets - 8, 8 reps - Body Weight (BW)

L-Flyes - 1 set - 25 reps - 5lbs

(Walking) Dumbbell Lunges - 1 Warm Up Set, 2 Work Sets - Pole to Pole distance - BW Only

Iso Lateral Leg presses - 3 sets - 10, 10, 10 reps - 90lbs, 90lbs, 90lbs

Iso Lateral (FlexFitness) Leg Extensions - 2 sets - 15, 12 reps - 40lbs, 60lbs (per leg)

Iso Lateral Kneeling Leg Cursl -2 sets - 15, 10 reps - 25lbs, 40lbs

Iso Lateral Seated Calf Raises - 2 sets - 15, 15 reps - 35lbs, 55lbs

Iso Lateral Standing Calf Raises - 2 sets - 10, 10 reps - 30lbs, 30lbs

Lower Back Extensions - 2 sets - 15, 15 reps - Body Weight (BW)

Stationary Planks - 2 sets - 60, 42 seconds - BW

Cardio Cool Down - 20 Minutes

Stretch - Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment